Community Reference Groups
Melbourne Metro Rail Authority (MMRA) is establishing Community Reference Groups (CRGs) in a number of precincts along the Metro Tunnel route.
The CRGs will provide forums for local community and stakeholder engagement during construction of the Metro Tunnel by:
- establishing an effective forum for consultation and information-sharing.
- enabling two-way conversation between MMRA, its contractors and the community.
- encouraging a broad range of representatives to participate in delivery of the project.
- providing a local perspective on the project, particularly in relation to local issues.
- assisting with resolving community concerns where possible.
Meeting minutes and presentations
Presentations are provided as PDFs for reduced file size. If you require an alternative format, please contact us.
| South Yarra |