The Melbourne Metro Rail Authority (MMRA) is providing a portal for highly experienced engineers and other technical specialists (e.g. tunnelling, high capacity signalling) to be considered by the shortlisted proponents for the major Metro Tunnel contracts namely, the Tunnel and Stations Public Private Partnership and the Rail Systems Alliance.
For individuals seeking to gain employment working on the Metro Tunnel Project with one of the shortlisted proponents, the Technical Specialists Portal provides an avenue where individuals submit their CV and referees and MMRA share these with shortlisted bidders. MMRA will undertake preliminary vetting of each CV. It is at MMRA's absolute discretion as to whether the CV is provided to proponents.
To be eligible, individuals must submit:
- Signed consent for information to be shared with shortlisted proponents, preferred proponents and contracted parties (Privacy consent form DOCX, 15.0 KB)
- State their probable availability to commence date (eg. June 17)
- Demonstrate a minimum 10 years relevant experience in their area of expertise
- Two references of no more than one page each (please include email and phone number of the referee)
- CV (max. 3 pages and must specifically list relevant projects) (Proforma CV DOCX, 26.3 KB)
Note: Individuals who make a submission that do not meet the above requirements will not be accepted. MMRA will not speak to the merit of any particular individual.
Please submit the above information as one PDF
document to MMRA-HR@melbournemetro.vic.gov.au
The Melbourne Metro Rail Authority is committed to protecting your privacy by fully meeting its responsibilities under the Privacy and Data Protection Act. For further details please see our Privacy statement.
By sending your CV to MMRA-HR@melbournemetro.vic.gov.au, including sensitive information or health information, I consent to it being collected
by MMRA, used within MMRA and disclosed and distributed to shortlisted bidders. If the information relates to someone other than me, I am authorised to give this consent for that person.