Independent reviewer role for Tunnel and Stations Public Private Partnership
The Request for Proposal for the Independent Reviewer for the Metro Tunnel – Tunnel and Stations Public Private Partnership (PPP) has now been released and is available to be accessed via the Victorian Government's Tenders website for interested parties that have satisfied the Pre-Qualification requirements.
The engagement of an appropriately qualified Independent Reviewer is critical to the successful delivery of the Metro Tunnel Project.
The scope of the role is to provide certification and monitoring services including:
- reviewing design packages to assess compliance with the Project Scope and Technical Requirements and Project Agreement
- monitoring and reporting to the State regarding the progress of the works
- attending and certifying tests
- certifying the achievement of project milestones
- reviewing Project Co's design and construction monthly progress reports, and
- reviewing management plans and design and construction programs.
This scope also involves providing Independent Reviewer services for those Tunnel and Stations PPP works that interface with other Metro Tunnel works packages.
A single organisation may not, of itself, have all of the capability and experience needed to deliver the entire Independent Reviewer scope. It is anticipated a number of organisations will be required to undertake the Independent Reviewer role.