Metro Tunnel at White Night
You are invited to attend Metro Tunnel – Under Construction at White Night this Saturday 18 February. This 3D illusion artwork by award winning pavement artist, Jenny McCracken, will offer a playful window into the construction of the Metro Tunnel at the future site of CBD South Station.
Metro Tunnel's White Night Instagram competition
Take a construction selfie on the 'edge' of the tunnel, follow @metrotunnelvic on Instagram and post it using #MetroTunnel to be in the running to win a delicious dining experience at Bebu Soju Bar and Restaurant.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
How to Play
1. Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. The Competition commences at 7:00pm AEST on Saturday 18 February 2017 and closes at 4:00pm AEST on Monday 20 February 2017 (Promotional Period).
3. This Competition is being run at City Square, Swanston Street between Collins and Little Collins streets, (White Night site) during the Promotional Period.
4. People may enter the Competition by uploading a photo, video, GIF or Boomerang of the Metro Tunnel 'Under Construction' art work at the White Night site to a public Instagram account with the hashtag #MetroTunnel for the chance to win a prize.
5. Entrants must follow @MetroTunnelVic on Instagram.
6. The Promoter of this Competition is Melbourne Metro Rail Authority (Promoter).
7. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, and the associated companies, agencies and contractors of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
8. The Competition is open to entrants of any age.
9. Number of entries: multiple entries are permitted.
10. There is no entry fee for the Competition.
Additional Terms and Conditions
11. The prize pool consists of the following prizes:
a. One of five $50 vouchers to Bebu, Korean Eatery (Shop 2, 31 A'Beckett Street, Melbourne) (the Prizes).
12. The Prizes are subject to any written conditions provided with the Prizes.
13. The winners of the Prizes will be selected at random. Entries will be placed into a ballot and drawn at random at 5:00pm AEST on 24 February 2017.
14. The Prizes will be awarded to five separate entrants even where multiple entries are submitted by the same person.
15. Any entry that is offensive, incomplete, indecipherable, illegible, contains explicit language, criminal behaviour or nudity or does not otherwise comply with these terms and conditions will be invalid and will not be accepted.
16. The prize winners will be notified by direct message on Instagram and will be requested to provide the Promoter with their postal address.
17. If a winning entrant does not provide their address within two weeks after the end of the Promotional Period the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter may draw another winner for the prize.
18. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
19. The Promoter's decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
20. It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image or voice in the event that they are a winner of one of the Prizes (including photograph, GIF, video or Boomerang) in any Metro Tunnel media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law or that would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
22. The Promoter is committed to protecting privacy by fully meeting its responsibilities under the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic).
23. The Promoter will collect the entrants' personal information to administer the Competition and to promote the Metro Tunnel.
24. By entering this Competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also expressly consents to the use and disclosure of their personal information to enable the Promoter to do any of the following:
a. contact prize winners; and
b. publish their entry, name, likeness, voice and image on any of social media platforms associated with Metro Tunnel.
25. By entering this Competition, each entrant consents to any sensitive information or health information being collected by the Promoter, used within the Promoter's office and disclosed to third parties. If the sensitive or health information relates to someone other than the entrant, the entrant is authorised to give consent for that person.
26. All entrants' personal information will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy Statement, which is available at http://metrotunnel.vic.gov.au/privacy-statement or in hardcopy on request during the Promotional Period.