Rail Projects Victoria (RPV) has established Community Reference Groups (CRGs) in a number of precincts along the Metro Tunnel route.
The CRGs will provide forums for local community and stakeholder engagement during construction of the Metro Tunnel by:
- establishing an effective forum for consultation and information-sharing.
- enabling two-way conversation between RPV, its contractors and the community.
- encouraging a broad range of representatives to participate in delivery of the project.
- providing a local perspective on the project, particularly in relation to local issues.
- assisting with resolving community concerns where possible.
View the Terms of Reference and Code of Conduct (PDF, 192.0 KB).
Meeting minutes and presentations
Presentations are provided as PDFs for reduced file size. If you require an alternative format, please contact us.
Kensington and North Melbourne