Managing construction impacts
In delivering the Metro Tunnel Project, we want to minimise the inconvenience and impacts of construction on local communities and the environment.
The following pages outline various ways we will manage construction impacts.
- Managing air quality
- Managing construction noise and vibration
- Managing trees and the natural environment
- Respite, relocation and noise management for residents during construction
- Supporting businesses during construction
- Property condition surveys
- Keeping Melbourne Moving
- Use of acoustic sheds