Metro Tunnel HQ
Enter the world of the Metro Tunnel
Our visitor centre is a great place to find out more about Victoria's biggest ever public transport project.
It's located at 125-133 Swanston Street, across the road from the Melbourne Town Hall.
- Chat to our staff about works in your area
- Use the interactive screens to discover the benefits of the Metro Tunnel for your train trip
- Try our virtual reality goggles and experience the world of tunnel boring machines
- 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- 10am to 4pm, Saturday and Sunday
The state's biggest ever archaeological investigation is underway in Melbourne's CBD.
Visit Metro Tunnel HQ to view a collection of the most intriguing discoveries.
Are you a school teacher?
A free session at Metro Tunnel HQ is a fantastic way for your students to learn more about the Metro Tunnel Project.
Activities in our classroom space are being designed for groups of either primary or secondary school students, targeting careers learning and STEAM skills.
Find out more about our Education Program and teacher resources.