Buses replacing trams on St Kilda Road
St Kilda Road realignment works - October 2019
From the evening of Sunday 13 October until Sunday 27 October, buses will be replacing trams along St Kilda Road between the Shrine of Remembrance (stop 19) and Commercial Road (stop 25) to facilitate St Kilda Road realignment works.
- Buses will replace routes 3, 3a, 5, 16, 64 and 67 (Route 67A) between Stop 19 – Shrine of Remembrance and Stop 25 – Commercial Road
- Buses will replace Route 6 between Stop 19 – Shrine of Remembrance and Stop 53 – Malvern Road
- Buses will replace Route 58 between Stop 119 – Wells Street and Stop 123 – Fawkner Park
- Buses will replace Route 72 between Stop 19 – Shrine of Remembrance and Stop 26 – Alfred Hospital
- See page 4 of the Domain works notification for more details (PDF, 1.1 MB).
Construction works will be undertaken 24/7 to minimise the amount of time that buses are replacing trams.
During this period, St Kilda Road will remain open to vehicles and cyclists.