All four of our tunnel boring machines are launched and tunnelling. Track their progress.
TBM Meg relaunches towards State Library Station site
Following the relaunch of tunnel boring machine (TBM) Joan, TBM Meg is now on its way from Parkville to State Library.
Celebrating Melbourne Fashion Week and Melbourne Music Week
Watch fashion designer Nixi Killick's bright designs come to life in the city using an augmented reality app on your phone.
Metro Tunnel to maximise airport access
Running Melbourne Airport Rail services through the Metro Tunnel will provide easy and seamless access for passengers on the metropolitan and regional network.
Works in your area
Coronavirus restrictions are changing the way we communicate our project works and disruptions. To make sure you stay informed, subscribe to receive works updates by email.
Victoria's Big Build - works continue this spring
- 7 to 21 November - buses replace trains on sections of the Sunbury Line
- Until 3 December - buses replace trains on the Mernda Line at various times
- Until 28 November - daytime eastbound lane closure on La Trobe Street
- 5 November to 5 December - partial closure of Arthur Street, South Yarra
- 5 November to late December - Elizabeth Street/Royal Parade service lane closure
For a full list of major transport works and spring disruptions, visit Victoria’s Big Build.