This program is a unique opportunity for a self-starting safety professional to join our professionals' program.
Throughout the two-year program you will be involved in a structured learning and development series which is designed to give you exposure to best practice Safety Management Systems and internal training sessions to fast-track your safety career.
Whilst working alongside the Safety team, you will:
- work closely with experienced Safety Managers to support RPV in promoting a safe and healthy work culture including developing, implementing and maintaining best practice safety procedures and communications
- work with a high performing team of experienced safety professionals contribute to the successful delivery of key health and safety initiatives and strategies
- have the opportunity to develop skills to assist your career development and progression prospects.
- A highly focused and driven person who is passionate about contributing to the delivery of public infrastructure.
- Eager to start a career in Safety.
- Interested in major rail infrastructure projects.
- A relevant post graduate tertiary qualification in Occupational Health and Safety or related discipline is mandatory including but not limited to, Workplace Health & Safety, Applied Science and Risk Management (please see attached position description for eligible qualifications).
- Your qualification must be complete prior to February 2020.
- A valid Rail Industry Worker (RIW) card, or the ability to obtain one is required as this role will be required to travel to various project sites across Victoria.
- A current driver's licence is required as this role will be required to travel to suburban and regional project sites.
How to apply
If you would like any further information about the recruitment and selection process or the program, please email email@example.com