A two-year program designed for mid-career professionals who are looking to make a change and embark on a career in a planning and scheduling field of work.
You will be embedded within RPV’s project delivery teams and be working closely with Planners where you can assist with the development, management and reporting of programs and strategic plans.
- 24-month program
- Full-time work opportunity
- On-the-job learning experience
- Carefully structured learning modules
The learning series has been carefully designed in a way to ensure participants are introduced and exposed to best practice planning and programming methods and techniques. The learning series is to design to complement participants previous work experience whilst honing in on new skills and capabilities, it will involve several different workshops and activities including:
- Best Practice Planning and Programming
- PrimaVera P6 Training
- Undertaking meaningful program reviews workshop
- Estimating durations by benchmarking and first principals training
- Successful communication and reporting workshop
- Risk and Contingency training
- Program Interfaces workshop
Along with these sessions, the participants are also encouraged to attend other workshops and activities offered by RPV when possible.
- A highly focused and driven person who is passionate about contributing to the delivery of Public Infrastructure.
- Eager to start a career in Planning & Scheduling
- Interested in major rail infrastructure projects
- Completed a tertiary qualification in Engineering, Science, Construction or related discipline is mandatory
- Be an Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full valid working rights in Australia for the duration of the program
How to Apply
Keep an eye out for an advertisement on our website, VicCareers, Seek and LinkedIn.
If you would like any further information, please email email@example.com