The Sunbury Line Upgrade will see various upgrades within the rail corridor extending from Sunbury to Footscray.
- power upgrades between Sunbury and the Metro Tunnel entrance near South Kensington station
- platform extensions at ten stations between Sunbury and Footscray
- installation of wheelchair boarding platforms at eight stations
- train stabling upgrades at Sunbury, Calder Park and Watergardens.
Sunbury Line Upgrade was funded in the Victorian Budget. Works have begun in 2019 and the project is scheduled for completion by the end of 2023.
Download work notifications
- Calder Park site and service investigations, October 2019 (PDF, 400.3 KB)
- Sydenham out of hours works and site establishment, October 2019 (PDF, 626.8 KB)
- Albion station site and service investigations, September 2019 (PDF, 700.6 KB)
- Sydenham site and service investigations, September 2019 (PDF, 627.6 KB)
- Calder Park site and service investigations, September 2019 (PDF, 366.5 KB)
Stay updated about the progress of the project by registering for email updates.